Seafood & Good noodle
Operations Manager works 6 days a week (1 day off per week - store business hours 3:00 p.m. - 00:00 p.m.). Duties, and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design a strategy Plan management, set policies, processes, and growth goals in terms of store operations (Operational – Pre opening & closing checklist, procedure), sales and cost control (Budgeting and Cost Control), including viewing market trends. To be consistent with sales (Sales and Marketing)
2. Plan management, control, inspect, and evaluate the performance of all employees. To be in line with the strategy, policy, and growth goals set. In addition, there must be a presentation of better operational processes. for continuous development
3. Take care of, train, give advice, guidance, teach and develop employees so that they can work according to the store's standards that they should be, including considering merit and merit. and penalties according to the company's regulations
5. Take care that customers who come to use the service receive food and service according to the shop's standards that should be, contact and coordinate with other departments related Both inside and outside to support the operation of the store to be convenient and neat, without any limitations in providing customer service. and solve immediate problems that occur on site
8. Other tasks as assigned by Executive Committee.